Exchanges are simple! We want to make sure you LOVE your items. (Please note exclusions below.*)
Here's how to make an Exchange with Sseko:
- Log in to your Sseko Customer Account (If you were not logged in when ordering, visit this page & enter your Order # to request your exchange.)
- Go to "My Returns" and select "Request New Return."
- Select the order you would like to Exchange, as well as the items.
- Please fill out your exchange request in the Comments section and submit Exchange.
- Download your pre-paid Shipping Label. Paste the top half of the shipping label on the outside of the box.
- Place new, unused product with all original packaging, tags, and the original packing slip in the appropriate size envelope or box. You can also use a flat rate envelope (provided at your local USPS).
- Drop the package off at your local USPS (note that you will not receive a tracking number).
- Please allow up to 10 business days for us to receive & process your Exchange, and an additional 5 business days for you to receive your new item.
- Please Note: If a product is purchased through a Sseko Fellow, please reach out directly to your Sseko Fellow to handle the return or exchange process for you.
*We can only accept exchanges for different sizes or color variants of the style you ordered. (The price point must also be the same.) If you are looking to exchange for an entirely different style or price point, please place a new order and return your original item. For ribbon sandals, we can only exchange for a different size base or solid color strap. All pattern straps are limited quantities and exchanges are subject to availability.
Please note: All products need to be returned in or with their original packaging, including the packing slip. Items not returned in original packaging may incur a 15% repackaging fee.